Rob is a trustee of Brain Tumour Research and Support (http://www.btrs.org.uk/Home), a charity set up to help advance research in the area of brain cancers and support patients with this debilitating disease. This charity fits in well with Rob’s passion for research as it helps supports vital projects through which one day it is hoped major advances can be made in treating and curing brain tumours. As well as being a trustee of this charity Rob advocates for them regularly in many fora, hoping to promote their services to patients, clinicians and academics alike.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Society of British Neurosurgeons
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons.
- British Neuro-oncology Society.
- British Medical Association.
- Premium Medical Protection.
- North of England Neurological Association.
- Welsh Medical Society.